Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Add information and images in System properties...
Add information and images in System properties...I want to thank this very useful site for teaching me a lots of TWEAKING TIPS. So, as a gesture of my appreciation I want to share this simple tweak I learned. Please run notepad and paste this text:[General]Manufacturer="You can display useful information here"Model="You can display useful information here"[Support Information]Line1="You can display useful information here
"Line2="You can display useful information here

"Line3="You can display useful information here

"Line4="You can display useful information here

"Line5="You can display useful information here

"Line6="You can display useful information here

"Line7="You can display useful information here

"Line8="You can display useful information here

"Line9="You can display useful information here

"Line10="You can display useful information here

"Save it as oeminfo.ini in C:\WINDOWS\System 32. You can also create a bitmap file and name it as oemlogo.bmp, save it in C:\WINDOWS\System 32. Now, try to hold down Win key while pressing Pause/break. You'll notice that the text and image you created will appear in your System properties. I hope u enjoy it!
visit this and more more info
Prevent Google Talk from Storing Chats In Email
InternetWhen chat with people regularly on Google Talk. I don’t want that my chat messages get stored automatically forever.Here is procedure how to disable the storing of chats in Gmail.Google Talk client application in Windows
Google Talk click the Settings link in the upper right part of the screen.* Click Chat on the left column.* Check the option for Don’t save chat history in my Gmail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment